Triroxme brings us another case of déjà vu! Trirox and Grock are one and the same, right down to the list of sugar laden ingredients and companion products like woman’s vaginal cream and vibrators.
Don’t waste too much time comparing this copycat product its not worth buying. Almost any pill is worth buying more than this one.
- Fructus Lycii
- Flos Caryophylli
- Radix Rehmanniae
- Semen Ziziphi Spinosae
- Cortex Cinnamomi
- Semen Sesami Nigrum
- Semen Allii Tuberosi
- Fructus Foeniculi
- Herba Epimedii
- Radix Puerariae Lobatae
- Rhizome Dioscoreae
- Rhizoma Polygonati
- Rhizoma Curculigimis
$9.95 per pill
- Manufactured in FDA Approved Facilities.
- 100% Money Back Assurance.
- Same day free shipping.
- Claims to have a 91% success rate, but no proof is provided.*
- 100% Money Back Assurance is only for unopened product!
- Must know when a sexual encounter will happen, as this works for only 72 hours per dose.
- We did not find any information or contact phone number for the company.
Though this product is said to be “tested with 91% success rate”, there is no clinical trial data offered.* Although it’s made by "certified pharmacologists", no mention of the name or address of the company is shared.
You can only return unopened product but their packaging only comes in 1,3,5, or 10 packs; so unless you purchase several one packs there really is nothing to return and at $10 bucks a pill the cost can rack up quickly. But hey if you want to chance losing a tenner than give it a shot but don’t expect any miracles, that only happens in the movies.